I assume you have a furler and intend to use it?

There are a lot of personal preferences and situational choices.  I had
similar questions for my sail maker when I had the headsail made.  I didn't
mind the 145 I had but wanted to know if something bigger would eek out a
little more performance.  He said that a 155 might get me an extra 0.5kts
on a light wind day and a 135 might cost me 0.5kts on that same day.  But
what is the max wind that I wanted to use the sail in?  And what is my
"normal" wind?  20kts?  Not normal.  5 to 10 with peaks of 15.  Yep pretty
normal.  Everybody wants to avoid buying more than one sail buy building
one that can do everything.  The problem is that it does everything
poorly.  The better choice is to build the sail for you purpose.  It might
not get the most out of the boat all the time but it will work well 75% of
the time.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+