I didn't see Jim's reply either.

Something must be wrong with the list. Wee be trumped? :)

        Cheers, Russ

Seriously Steve, your last post visible to me was November 29... about rudder stock (shaft).

At 09:59 PM 09/12/2016, you wrote:
I didn't see this.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC

On 9 December 2016 at 18:01, jacob fuerst via CnC-List <<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote: Was it late in a long chain of replies where you included all the previous posts? This could cause your email to be too large for the list

Jacob Fuerst
'78 C&C 36
<tel:(303)%20520-4669>303-520-4669