From: Mark Baldridge via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Mark Baldridge <jmbaldri...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 4, 2017 3:21 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 37+ Backstay Inspection/Improvements

    Tom,

    I looked at the boat about when the photos were taken and prior to    the
listing going up. The backstay is currently disconnected while    the
hydraulics are out being rebuilt. They are currently tied off to    the stern
pulpit. If you look close at the main picture you can see    attachment point
next to where the hydraulic line exits the deck.

    I assume that this is standard.

    Thanks,
    Mark