Continuing in my saga to figure out why the tensioner does not hold, I have
unscrewed every screw and bolt and guage. Nothing looks worn but I know that
something being old and brittle could be the issue.
It seems to me the tensioner drum itself has to come apart so you can get at
the seals or o-ring at the bottom of the piston. I cannot see how to open this.
Does anyone know how this comes apart?
I have the Navtec 10 - 7 which is the square sided drum
Thanks
John on Enterprise