From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of bushmark4--- via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 6:30:42 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: bushma...@aol.com; cssau...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Halyard replacement to Dyneema or similar

On the topic of sheaves...mine were non-operational when I purchased my boat in
December 2013; before raising the mast, I took the sheaves apart and used a
fine Emory cloth on both the sheaves and the axle bar; the main now goes up and
down easily. I had planned to but a track slider system, but didn't; I seldom
use the halyard winch and the main drops when the halyard is released.  The
boat came from a saltwater environment and we are in freshwater, for whatever
that's worth.  good luck with it!

Richard
S/V Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255