From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Matthew L.
Wolford via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 11:50 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Matthew L. Wolford
Subject: Re: Stus-List cleaning the engine compartment.

I discovered something by accident a few years ago.  I decided to clean the
cruddy, old freshwater tank on my 34 by putting in some water and a gallon of
Clorox and letting it slosh around.  I discovered a day or two later that the
tank had leaked and nearly all the contents had drained into the bilge (which
was more or less filled).  When I removed the highly chlorinated water from the
bilge, it was remarkably clean.