Bruce, Nice boat! Good luck  with the finalization of your purchase. Your
plumbing will probably be Quest but from the picture it looks like the manifold
is actually the problem and I may be wrong it's hard to tell. My manifold was
made by Gardenia. You could probably use any manifold if you can't find one
anywhere. Search online you will likely find something. You didn't post where
you were but sometimes you can get this kind of hardware at an RV supply too.
Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+
Midland On.