Wow! Nice job! Those look great!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Dreuge via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 1/31/17  5:38 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Dreuge <dre...@gmail.com> Subject: Stus-List
replacing cruddy interior doors in Landfall 38
Hi,
I have always hated the cheap formica laminated doors which came with my
Landfall 38.  I tried removing the formica and refinishing the underlaying wood
face with limited sucess, but I recently found a great deal on Ebay for new
teak doors.  I installed one door this past weekend and just wrote up something
quickly with photos on my blog.  If any is interested, Ebay still has a few
teak doors available
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teak-Door-19-5-8-x-66-5-8-/252443290601?hash=item3ac6caebe9:g:zugAAOSwRQlXc-h6&vxp=mtr)
Here is a link to the write up:
http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/2017/01/new-cabin-teak-doors.html