From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Bina -
gmail via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 14:12
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Bina - gmail <billbinal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Battery test

Read the instructions! This is how most of the world, including your local
battery dealer, load tests batteries. LOL

Bill Bina

On 2/7/2017 2:06 PM, Della Barba, Joe wrote:
I have one of those. It draws 5 times the current desired AND would likely
catch on fire or burn something up if left on for long. It is a 1200 watt
heater with no fan!
Joe
Coquina