That’s what I did (two vents on small hatches).  If I get down to the boat this
weekend, I’ll send a photo.

From: Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 5:05 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bruce Whitmore
Subject: Re: Stus-List Solar Vent Fan on a 37/40+

Hello Josh,

I can't imagine that dorade vents under the helmsman's seats would have been
original equipment.  The certainly do not appear on our 1994 37+.  That being
said, with 1 large forward hatch, 4 small hatches aft and the ports into the
cockpit, I've been wondering how to get active ventilation when we are off the
boat.  It seems like a few Nicro vents, installed through the smaller hatches
would be the logical approach.

That said, as we are new to Florida, I'm not sure what people down here are
doing, since the boats need to be air conditioned at the dock in summer!

Thoughts anyone?

Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net