If the owner of C&C 37 Peregrine which is listed on Yachtworld is on-list, ,
or if anyone knows the owner....please contact me; I would like to get some
information about how your configured the stovetop and microwave arrangement!
Thanks

PS that's a great boat and a sweetheart deal for some lucky new owner!

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255