I use the same ascenders with my own concoction of straps but unlike the
fellow in the “atninc" ad I prefer a bosun’s chair to a  climbing harness.
Plenty of pockets for tools and your vitals don’t go numb.  These allow you
to actually climb above the top of the mast so you can work readily on mast
top fittings.
Rick
Paikea    37+

On Mar 16, 2017, at 8:12 AM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List <