From: "Ken Heaton via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Ken Heaton" <kenhea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 3:19:31 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List What is this Fitting?

Post socket for a factory charcoal barbecue. Rectangular, porcelain coated
steel.

At least that is what it is on a friend's C&C 35 Mk.I

Ken H.

On 17 March 2017 at 01:23, RANDY via CnC-List < cnc-list@cnc-list.com > wrote:

This is on the short afterdeck of my 30-1, port side. It's not for an ensign
staff; that fitting is more centerline on the afterdeck. You can see it's got a
little keyhole.

PS. Don't worry, I'll be shining up that brightwork soon :)

Thanks,
Randy