From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Tim Goodyear
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 5:17 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Tim Goodyear
Subject: Stus-List C&C 35-3 0.5oz spinnaker

As you are all getting ready for racing in the Spring, I thought I would share
that I still have a North Sails S1.5 (1/2oz VMG) Airex spinnaker that I need to
sell.  It was purchased in April 2015 for over $4,000, hoisted twice before I
parted with my 35-3 and is for sale for $1,000 (plus shipping from Newport, RI).

Luff is 45.8'; max width 24.5'

Please let me know if you're interested.

Many thanks,

Tim

(ex 35-3 owner, and still listening to those C&C stories...)