From: schu...@gmail.com [mailto:schu...@gmail.com]
Sent: March-27-17 9:30 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Signet Depth Sounder Location on a C&C Landfall 38

I just hauled my boat out and had the bottom painted.  I asked the person
providing the service to make sure that the Transducer was clear of paint and
also if they could tell me the location.  The painter could not locate the
transducer.  For the life of me I have not been able to find out where the
transducer is located.  It is a Signet brand depth sounder and it came that way
installed by the factory (I assume).  Maybe its not a through the hull
transducer I don’t know.

If anyone has a similar set up or knows the location please let me email me.
The depth sounder works intermittently and I would like to find out why.  I
have not followed the wiring (grey) because there are a number of grey wires
bundled together and tied with plastic ties.  I may have to do this sooner or
later.

Thank you

Peter

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10