Others will surely disagree, but I Am not convinced that expensive marine stuff
is needed for this application, and may actually be a disadvantage from a
maintenance point of view.  I bought some valspar premium enamel, gloss white,
#565000 and it's matching primer, from Home Depot or Canadian tire or similar,
and used that to paint the inside of a dinghy.   it has stood up well, despite
water, UV, etc.   Have also used to paint inside lockers etc where I did
glassworks.   Clean and bright and seems to be tough.

Paint tech has come a long way....

Dave.
33-2

Sent from my iPad