50 A is a massive charger.  My boat came with the same Guest Charge Pro
charger. One of the 5 amp outputs goes to the engine battery and the other
goes to the house bank (200 Ah).  It seems to work, although I think the 5
A to the house bank is probably too small.  Per the Guest documentation,
you can connect both outputs in parallel for 10 A.  It is a "smart" charger
and will maintain a trickle float charge after charging., so you can leave
it on.

Dave