I am about to reinstall the clutches and handrails on my 30-2.  The PO had
told me that C&C made some areas of the deck uncored where factory equipment
was installed with through-bolts.  I can hear a difference when tapping on
the area that the clutches are installed in, so I am guessing that is
uncored.  I am not as sure about the handrail attachment points.  Wondering
if I need to overdrill and fill these holes to be safe.  Any of you 30-2
owners investigated this?

Thanks,

Jim Reinardy

C&C 30-2 "Firewater"