From: T power via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: T power <sv_invic...@outlook.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 7, 2017 1:07 pm
Subject: Stus-List Transducer help

Hi all,

First off, I'm really new to sailing so there is a steep learning curve for me.
I own a C&C 30 MKI that currently has a depth, speed, and wind gauges, they are
round, I think they are made by signet?? I have a new Raymarine eS128 Chart
plotter that I would like to install. I have no idea what transducers to
install, deadrise, etc. I would like to end up using the original gauges, and
also have speed, depth, and wind on the chart plotter.

Cheers,
Tom

Sent from Outlook