Bruce,

On mine, before the total rewire a few years ago, they ran inside that wall
supporting the nav station (my boat had a little access hatch there), then
under the floor, then to breaker on the back of the battery switch, which used
to be under the nav station seating.

I don't know if that was the original plan or just some creative work by the
previous owner.

This was one of the reasons I did the rewire, including migrating from a
1,2,ALL system to a House/Engine system.

Good luck.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------