Woops, I sent this yesterday but left the digest subject heading.

Hi,

You can probable get Claiborne Young’s guide “Cruising Guide to Western
Florida” used for a few dollars nowadays, but all of of this information and
more are online at Young’s original site: The Salty Southeast Cruisers’ Net.
The site provides details on the ICW from VA  to Panama City, FL.  The info is
also available via a free iOS app “SSECN”.   This is one of the good resources
along with Active Captain as already mentioned.  Active Captain is wonderful,
its the Yelp of cruising.  AC has a direct website access, but the website uses
Adobe Flash which is not supported by most smart phones.   For iPhone and
offline use,  I use AC via the Garmin BlueChart app.  The app is free, and
Active Caption on the app is free.  I once purchased the add on maps for $9,
but I have not paid for updated maps as I prefer Navionics.

Salty Southeast Cruisers’ Net.

http://cruisersnet.net <http://cruisersnet.net/

Active captain

https://activecaptain.com <https://activecaptain.com/