From: Ron Ricci <ron.ri...@1968.usna.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 7:29 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: 'kelly petew'
Subject: RE: Stus-List Mast Re-Wire -- Need Advice

Pete,

I rewired my mast several years ago.  Since my lights are all LED’s, the
current draw is very low and #18 is fine.  I used Alpha 1897C SL005 where I
needed two conductors (such as Windex light) and Alpha 1898C 3C for three
conductors (such as foredeck/steaming light).  These cables are PVC jacketed
and have tinned copper conductors.  To me having cables is better than
individual conductors and these cables are smaller than multiple conductor boat
cable.

If you have a rat’s nest of wires, I’d consider pulling everything out.  If
possible leave a wire for a messenger or get a snake.

Good luck,

Ron

Ron Ricci

S/V Patriot