From: Kevin Paxton via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 8:03 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Kevin Paxton
Subject: Stus-List Kids entertainment

Hey everyone,
We are looking for ideas for kids entertainment on our 34'. We have 3 young
kids (19mo, 2, and 5) and 1 preteen (12).  What have you all done to get them
involved and also entertained during sails?

We are also looking for ideas and set ups on showing movies when things get a
little crazy and we need a break. What kind of setups do you all have?  TV
size, portable, fixed, DVD/Blu-ray, power, mounting etc?

Thanks,
Kevin