Hey all,

Just wanted to chime in here as the guy who started boatlist.org.

The site has turned into a little hobby project for me.  It's great to see
people using the site and having success.  The site has also been shared with
the folks at the Morgan 38 Owners forum and the Pearson 424 owners forum.

Boatlist.org is not high ranked in the search engines as I just haven't thrown
the money into search engine optimization - again it's a hobby project and I
have a good old boat that gets most of my extra $$.  The good news is that the
people looking at and posting on the site are mostly members of sailboat owners
forums, so I think there is a bit of quality control there in terms of who is
using the site.

Anyhow, it's newly redesigned now with an automated posting process.  I get an
alert when an ad is posted and I approve most ads within a few minutes as I get
a notification on my phone.

As usual, let me know if there are ways you think I can improve the site.

All the best,

Ryan
boatlist.org
Juniper