From: Jake Brodersen via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jake Brodersen <captain_j...@cox.net>
Sent: Thu, Apr 20, 2017 8:31 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Icebox conversion...

Chuck,

I did the Adler-Barbour conversion on my ice box a long time ago.  It is air
cooled and works well here in Virginia.  It was not a difficult project.
Tedious, but not difficult.  The compressor and coils reside in the port
lazarette on a small shelf that I glassed to the hull.  I can send you pics
off-list, if necessary.  I lost very little space in the lazarette.

It was one of the best improvements to my boat that I have made.   Cold beer,
all the time!

Jake

Jake Brodersen
C&C 35 Mk-III “Midnight Mistress”