I used it to fill dimple-like mini-blisters (lots of them) on the bottom of my
Ranger 26 a long time ago.  Worked great – no issues underwater for several
years.  I’ve been using it ever since.  Measuring the two parts if you’re not
using an entire box is a bit of a pain, but I remain a big fan.

From: Gerry Beltgens via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 12:23 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Gerry Beltgens
Subject: Re: Stus-List Epoxy hole filling

Hey Derek - that is a handy tip. I am going through the same process on my C&C
29-1. I look forward to doing that with my next hole repair when I move some
cleats.
BTW - I am using Marine-Tex epoxy putty for filling holes and divots and it
works good so far. Anybody have any long term experience with it?

Gerry Beltgens
1977 C&C 29-1, Blue Moon
Ladysmith BC

Cheers,
Gerry

Gerry Beltgens
Direct: 250-739-3887 (cell)

Office: 250-924-4808

Email: gbeltg...@gmail.com

http://vanislerealestate.ca/

Professional Realtor at
PEMBERTON HOLMES LTD

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Derek McLeod via CnC-List