If you have ever bought a replacement drive belt for Raymarine wheel pilot you
will know that they are very expensive; up to $90 CDN.
I have sourced an aftermarket belt on Amazon.com  for $11 us + $5 shipping, via
USPS (no duties charged)  It is sold by westcoastresale; part # is 18083, here
is the description from Amazon:
New replacement Belt A18083 a 18083 Autohelm Raymarine Autopilot, Autohelm
St4000 st 4000 Mk2, 118 Synchroflex At 5/875 P6/11, st 5000 St5000 mark II wheel

I have installed it on my SPX-5 wheel pilot and it works fine.  Canadian
customers, note that the belt is not available on Amazon.ca but you can still
order via amazon.com.
Hope this helps save someone a few bucks

Mike Amirault
C&C33ii  Lovely Cruise
SMSC  NS