My boat came with a nice set of Seth Thomas instruments...a Time and Tide
clock and a barometer; both with the black faces; they look good on the
bulkhead! I have not paid much attention to them, do to other priorities...so,
in cleaning I thought I would stick some batteries in the clock and see how it
works..; the back needs to come off to put in one "C" battery; there are three
screws in the back which came out easily, however, the back wont budge; it
seems to be sealed or maybe it is encrusted with salt?   Does anyone know how
to open one of these up?   Many thanks....

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255