From: Kevin Driscoll <kevindrisc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 7:52:26 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: T power
Subject: Re: Stus-List macerator switch

On our 1989 C&C 30-2, our macerator switch is on the vertical face of the
molded in "vanity" in our head, just below the shower sump drain switch. It
very much seems like the right place for it since it is close to the Y valve
and head discharge/tank discharge thru-hull. It is a waterproof switch because
of the shower of course. I can definitely hear the macerator in the head as it
is mounted in the cockpit locker on the other side of the bulkhead.

Of course ours very rarely gets used as it is illegal to dump within 3 miles
off the coast (in US and CAN.) I am pretty sure the Straits and inland rivers
do not qualify as 3 miles offshore, but I could be mistaken.

KD

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 4:03 AM T power via CnC-List

Thanks Jim for the help. I found out quickly that changing the pump is not on
my list of fun things to do 😊. Would you recommend a momentary or SPST.

Cheers,

Tom Power

Invictus

C&C 30 MK1