Ditto on mine. As well, unless you turn the boat upside down you can take all
the stays off. Light winds of course. Mast isn't going to fall out of the cabin.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: robert via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 2017-05-11  09:26  (GMT-04:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Backstay length and tension

    Gary

    Good point.....when I reattach mine, I have the second person
    holding the backstay(s) push the adjuster all the way up ...usually
    with a boat hook.

    Rob Abbott

    AZURA

    C&C 32 -84

    Halifax, N.S.

    On 2017-05-11 9:17 AM, Gary Nylander
      via CnC-List wrote:

        I have the split backstay arrangement
            as well. Probably the yard guys didn’t push the adjuster up
            all the way to the split when they were reattaching the
            backstays. Just a guess.

        Gary
        St. Michaels MD