And bending mast would also open leech

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 9:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Josh Muckley
Subject: Re: Stus-List Baby stay vs Cunningham?

Cunningham does flatten the sail but simply due to luff tension.

If a baby stay is able to pull the belly of the mast forward then the luff is
also pulled forward and the resulting shape of the sail is flatter.

Josh

On Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:18 AM Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List
Doesn't the cunngham assist the halyard in moving draft forward?