tension gauge
From: "Harry Hallgring Jr via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 5/18/17 2:54 pm
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Harry Hallgring Jr" <hhallgr...@icloud.com>

 Who needs a Loos gauge?  I have one to lend

Harry
Newport, RI
 Sent from my iPhone 8 beta

On May 18, 2017, at 17:11, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

  I'm sure somebody might be willing to let you borrow one for the cost of
shipping...

 On May 18, 2017 3:35 PM, "Jim Reinardy via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
   Here is the reply from Loos:

"PT gauges are for wire rope only, there is no conversion for rod. The
statement on the web site only infers that we make both kinds."

I guess it is RT series or nothing.  I have contacted the store in Newport, we
will see if that pans out.  Thanks for all the help!

Jim