I believe my network is set up properly. I have given Garmin a schematic of
everything on it and they have not suggested changes.
I failed to say in my original question that I have a GMI 20 display right next
(T's attached to each other) to the GNX 20 display and the GMI 20 works
flawlessly. I have switched the two drop cables between the T's. Garmin cannot
explain why the GNX 20 fails and the GMI 20 continues flawlessly.
Thanks for everyone's suggestions so far.
John

    On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 8:29 AM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List