-------- Original message --------From: Jake Brodersen <captain_j...@cox.net>
Date: 5/25/17  18:35  (GMT-08:00) To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: 'svpegasus38'
<svpegasu...@gmail.com> Subject: RE: Stus-List Honey - was RE: A C&C 39 that
has not been trashed! Was C&C 39 trash project
Doug, A boat is very much like a mistress. I buy her a place to stay (a slip).I
buy her stuff I don’t tell my wife about (electronics and sailing goodies).I
sneak away to spend time with her.I tell her she’s special and there is no one
like her. Jake Jake BrodersenC&C 35 Mk-III “Midnight Mistress”Hampton VA