From: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Sent: Thu, Jun 1, 2017 10:06 am
Subject: Stus-List Ordered a CNG filler adapter today

We ran out of CNG last week in mid coffee making :(  Transferring to the grill
on the stern saved the day, but I just could not bear the thought of another
$70-$100 or so tank exchange. I got this
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boat-CNG-Tank-Refill-Adapter-/182573732313?hash=item2a823e11d9:g:r0UAAOSwzaJX3UrH&vxp=mtr)
 and now should be able to fill the tank for about $2 or so :) We have CNG fill
stations for cars around here, but the adapter is totally different from a boat
tank.

Joe
Coquina C&C 35 MK I