There is a couple on a C&C 39 that post a vlog "Sailing Doodles" on youtube.
Been following them for over 6 months now. Entertaining and informational as he
keeps them going and solving issues that come up while cruising.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Patrick Davin via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 3:51:14 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Patrick Davin; Adam Trackracer
Subject: Re: Stus-List BlackWatch - C&C 39 - world tour

Not sure how many CnC listers are following the svblackwatch blog, but I just
wanted to highlight they recently got to the Marquesas:
https://svblackwatch.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/marquesas-islands/

Congrats!!! That's a really awesome accomplishment.

-Patrick

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Adam Trackracer