For winterizing the PYI shaft seal on Cat's Paw, it was recommended that I
loosen the SS collar on the prop shaft so the rubber bellows is not compressed.
 I'm now trying to compress the bellows again before launching - PYI recommends
compressing it about 3/4 inch.  It's difficult to compress the bellows and
tighten the set screws at the same time, given the limited access to that area
(under bilge and exhaust hoses).  Any suggestions for holding the bellows
compressed temporarily while I tighten the set screws?

Eric Frank
Cat’s Paw, C&C 35 MkII
Mattapoisett, MA