All,
  I replaced prop shaft and coupler this spring.  Shaft is seated in coupler
and two square head, drilled, cup pointed bolts go into dimples in shaft..i
know that proper technique is to properly safety wire the bolts through drilled
heads so can't come loose.  But, when seated the drilled holes in bolt heads
are perpendicular to coupler and there is absolutely no room to properly safety
wire these..
I could remove bolts, drill opposite faces of bolt, reinstall and safety wire,
BUT, I was thinking of getting proper size cup head set screws instead and
stacking two in the coupler to lock them instead.
Thoughts..

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail