Hi Randy,

Thanks for the links and info, very helpful! Love the pictures and your
detailed project report. Will certainly keep that on hand.

Not sure if the boat has carbon spars, I will check when we go to visit it. She
sure looks great, that’s what attracted me to the 27 back then too.

And 1.90m headroom in the cabin, I can comfortably stand upright in there! I
think 15k is very reasonable, especially if she’s in good shape structurally.

I do plan to have a professional survey done.

What is the length of the forward cabin bed, btw? We want a boat which can take
us on vacation for a week or two (or longer) so a comfy bed is kinda important.

Thanks!

Sander