Marek - 4 thoughts:

repair the handle with epoxy, with a heavily waxed 1/4-20 bolt or threaded
rod inserted.   do it on your workbench at home.  Once it kicks, clamp the
bolt in a vise, if necessary gently it heat with a torch, and remove the
handle.
or
Drill and tap something cool to make a new handle.
or
Check busybee, lee valley or McMaster Carr for a replacement handle.  its a
common thread size.

<goog_1540162140>
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p=61652&cat=1,43455,61994&ap=1
or
Drill and tap (if necessary)  a line terminal ball and secure with a nut,
or devise a lanyard.

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/sea-sure--line-stopper-balls--P002_065_006_026?recordNum=12

Howzat?

Dave