Great deal on the pump. As for the running light. Look for corrosion at any and
all connections.  Led lights are dimmed by lowering the voltage. It doesn't
take much to drop 2 volts.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus Lf38 Significant
Other LF39
-------- Original message --------From: Adam Hayden via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/23/17  19:21  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Adam Hayden <hayden.a...@hotmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List Lighting and pumps

Hey Listers.

I was very fortunate last week.  I noticed a drip coming from the seawater pump
on my Yanmar 3HM.  Anyway I removed it as I thought the impeller was going.
Turns out the seals were just about dissolved apart and the bearings were
almost seized.  I took it
 in to a local shop and 60 bucks later and 40 in parts it is as good as new.

My question today is that I noticed when we got back in tonight the starboard
running light apears substantially dimmer compared to the port light or the
stern light.  These are led lights.  Any ideas why this would happen?
Connections seem fine

Thanks

Adam Hayden

C&C 36