David — as I mentioned in my recent email about autopilots, have you downloaded
and read the 426-page Lighthouse II R19 manual from the Raymarine site?  You
can get it at
https://raymarine.app.box.com/s/8o1sxspkhvf8ev7smk40/file/29762702271
<https://raymarine.app.box.com/s/8o1sxspkhvf8ev7smk40/file/29762702271>   The
manual should also be available on the plotter in PDF form; this is installed
as part of the software installation or upgrade.

Are you currently running R19 of Lighthouse?  You can also get the updater from
Raymarine for free on their site.

If you’ve properly set up your autopilot integration with the plotter, you can
enable the Pilot Bar to be on the screen, regardless of the app you’re in
(chart, radar, etc.) — see page 94.  You can also setup and control most
aspects of your Evolution autopilot (which you have); see page 97.

As I also mentioned in my recent email: RTFM.   :^)

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis