From: "Russ & Melody" <russ...@telus.net>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:52:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Stus-List 33 mk2 Mast step loads

Hi Dave,

Watch those units.
4000 PSI on a 6" x 8" mast step plane is out of this world for a 33 foot
boat.
When I did the mast loading while designing the rig of my old 60' cruiser
it was 100,000 lbs and he's telling you it's twice that??

I would go with Joe's suggestion of 1/2" aluminum plate and move on to
other projects.

        Cheers, Russ
        *Sweet *35 mk-1