I've got a NMEA 2k network aboard my C&C 30, including a Garmin GWS 10 wind
sensor at the top of the mast. Everything was working well at the end of
last season, but when I launched and stepped my mast this spring I found
that the wind speed/direction was not appearing on my instruments. The
other components (depth, sea temp, speed) appear to be working fine. The
mast cable attached to the network with a field installable connector and
I've rechecked those connections and they look good. I've also tried a
different tee connector to make sure that wasn't the problem, but still no
luck.

Are there any other tests or diagnostics I can run to determine the root of
the problem without having to send someone up the mast? I'm guessing the
possibilities are either a bad connection between the mast cable and wind
sensor or a failure of the sensor itself, but I'm open to any tips or
suggestions you might have!

Thanks,
Chris
SV Seeker - C&C 30