From: "svpegasus38 via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "svpegasus38" <svpegasu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 1, 2017 6:25:55 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Drone Video

Very nice.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Doug Mountjoy
POYC
Pegasus
Lf38
Significant Other
LF39

-------- Original message --------
From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 7/1/17 16:55 (GMT-08:00)
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>

The pilot got around to sending me the full length video in ultra high
resolution. I added music and trimmed the beginning and end. Pretty cool.

https://youtu.be/uNgjeeNMBVA

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Jul 1, 2017 7:37 PM, "Gary Russell via CnC-List" < cnc-list@cnc-list.com >
wrote:

What a nice video!
Gary
S/V Kaylarah
'90 C&C 27+
East Greenwich, RI, USA

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <