That is so sad…………..

I too am glad no one was hurt.

Joe Della Barba

j...@dellabarba.com

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Burton via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2017 9:14 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Broken Boat Pictures

Poor sad little bird. Glad everyone's safe. Hope you get back out soon.

Andy

C&C 40

Peregrine

Andrew Burton

61 W Narragansett

Newport, RI

USA    02840

+401 965-5260

On Jul 9, 2017, at 18:55, Aaron Rouhi via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Sorry Neil... This is my biggest nightmare every time I go out in heavy
conditions... Let me know if I can be of any assistance...

Cheers,

Aaron Rouhi

Admiral Maggie

79 30-1