Message: 2
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:08:13 -0400
From: Rick Brass<rickbr...@earthlink.net>
To:cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Traveler for C&C 35 Mk II

Call Guido at Garhauer. He made the traveler for my 38 with a tall track and
the car sized to fit the well in the bridge deck. The hole spacing was made to
match the pattern of the OEM traveler track. The length was custom for the
boat. The turning blocks and cleats for the 6:1 adjuster lines were angled to
allow adjusting from the helm when single handing.

No extra charge for all the custom work

Ditto on the suggestion. Garhauer made the traveler for my 35-3. Fits
perfectly. It feeds quick release, flick up flick down cleats so you can move
the traveler even when loaded. Garhauers products are all excellent. They will
work with you and you will have a very workable, affordable product.
Howard Paul, Skipper Knot Again 35-3