OMG.OK, I won't complain about our Mayflies, or Midges again!

Bill ColemanC&C 39

-------- Original message --------
From: Michael Brown via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 7/21/17  12:50  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Michael Brown <m...@tkg.ca>
Subject: Re: Stus-List LO300

Has lots of help, thousands at least.

http://www.gamonyachting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/GAMBloodsuckers.pdf

Windburn did double handed flying sails but I ended up awake for the race. At
times
sections of the deck, sails or lifesling cover was obscured. We used buckets to
wash down
and clear the cockpit, if you kill one it attracts more for a feast. It clogged
the scuppers
so had to use the brush handle to mush them up.

They bite right through clothes, switched to foulies and boots.

Mike

Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:50:42 -0400

From: coltrek <colt...@verizon.net>

Congratulations on that - even more impressed that somebodycan stay awake all
that time!?

Regards,

Bill Coleman?C&C 39