Lloyd,

Good morning. It's good to hear from you. Are you back from  the Bahamas? A
good time?

My three foot pumps are all black and, after a long  search of the
internet, I found them to be from 5 Oceans. It appears that they  were not
specifically designed for salt-water use, and my salt water pump has a  leak.
The
other two are fine. Not to bad...a pump not designed for  salt-water use
lasting 31 years!

The only difference I can see is that they are now white  instead of black.

MYSTY is now (finally) back in the water and we've actually  been day
sailing. A pleasure after being on the hard for the last 3  years.

Bill

In a message dated 7/21/2017 11:49:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,