A 115 a option?

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 8/2/17 5:37 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Kevin Driscoll <kevindrisc...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Wanted to buy: 34+/36xl, 110, or 37+/40

 I am putting feelers out there to see if you or someone you know may be
getting ready / or willing to sell either the 36xl, 110, or 37/40xl soon or
before summer 2018.  My wife and I (and 2 yr old & 1month old sons) are
starting to look at our next boat. We've looked at the 36xl and the 37+/40, but
have not sailed either boat.Here are our particulars:

  *   We are Pacific Northwest sailors out of Oregon.
  *   We currently have a 30 mkII, which we love, but the boys are cramping our
space already.
  *   Primarily we cruise the Columbia River, year round, but are planning on
keeping the boat in South Puget Sound summer 2018 and running it up and down
the coast back to Oregon Spring and Fall.
  *   We double hand, with lots of single handing as well.
  *   I race at least once a week and get a few ocean races in during the year.
I would like to race our next boat occasionally on some double handed ocean
races and occasional buoy race, but it is not completely necessary as there are
always other boats I can race with.
  *   We generally spend every other weekend on the boat throughout most of the
year, so we spend more time aboard than most.
  *   I don't want a 'fixer' as I feel it is a waste of time and money.
  *   We don't want a shoal draft.
  *   An aft cabin is a must for us, which puts most everything pre-1988 out of
consideration as far as I can tell
  *   Open to other brands (dare I say) but prefer to stay C&C.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Best,
Kevin